We make recycling simple with our E-Z SORT Recycling. All you do is throw unbagged recyclables into our container. No sorting or separating is required. This SIMPLE approach helps us keep the maximum amount of material diverted from landfills. All of our Recycling Containers are 96 Gallon Containers. Please review the information below for important recycling information.
• DO NOT BAG YOUR CLEAN RECYCLING. • NO STYROFOAM OR PLASTIC WRAPPING OF ANY KIND. • MN STATE LAW PROHIBITS MIXING BRUSH, TREE, OR YARD WASTE WITH HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE. • FLATTEN ALL CARDBOARD BOXES. • CARDBOARD THAT IS TOO LARGE SHOULD BE CUT INTO 3FT X 3FT PIECES, BUNDLED AND PLACED NEXT TO YOUR CART FOR COLLECTION • NO LARGE PLASTIC ITEMS • NO RANDOM METAL ITEMS
Do not put recyclables in plastic bags!
#1, #2, #5. Empty and rinse. Please put caps back on materials when possible.
Bottles and jugs:
• Water, soda, & juice bottles
• Milk & juice jugs
• Shampoo, soap, & lotion bottles
Cups and Containers:
• Yogurt, pudding, & fruit cups
• Margarine, cottage cheese, other tubs, & lids
• Plastic produce & takeout containers
NO: #3, #4, #6, #7 or black plastic, plastic bags, containers larger than 3 gallons, or StyrofoamTM
A: Household Trash is $60.00 for up to 3 yards plus $30 for each additional yard. This price does not include bulky items such as mattresses, couches, appliances, etc.
Are Demo & Trash pricing different?
A: Demo is $60 for up to 3 yards plus $20 for each additional yard.
Do I need to make an appointment?
A: No appointments are necessary during normal business hours. Please come to the Office and our Customer Service Team will assist you.
Do you recycle TV’s?
The fee for a TV or electronics disposal depends upon the size.
Do you pay out for cans/steel?
A: No, we do not pay for cans or steel. We will dispose of it for no charge.
If you have large amounts of cardboard you can bring it to our Recycle Center located at 23602 University Ave NW, Bethel, MN, 55005. Discounted Rates Apply for Residential Customers.
Plastic Bag Recycling
Do not place plastic bags in your recycling cart. Plastic bags and film of any kind are not accepted because they create hazards at recycling facilities. Avoid using plastic bags by bringing reusable bags to the store. To find a drop-off recycling location for plastic bags and film, visit plasticfilmrecycling.org.
NO Plastic bags
NO Large plastic items
NO Random metal items
LePage & Sons Inc.
23602 University Ave NW
Bethel, MN 55005